Friday 28 December 2012

Haru biru

28 Disember 2012 : Now nearly one month my service at the new place at Dept xxx. Actually this the buiest time at the office. Have to achieve 100% SKT. So everybody must try to complete the work bef 31 Dis. That means no more holiday on this coming monday. ]Tuesday is new year. I plan to take holiday on monday so i can get continuous 4 days holiday. It seems the report only finish this night and have to check again on Monday morning before submit to the higher managemet so no dreams about holiday on monday.

Alahai, i feel so stupid. Even though almost 20 years i have been working. 
new office
new business
new environment
new friend
new boss 
new parking, this one very tedious. My late office i used to get permanent parking lot. But now is free parking. First come first serve. Thats why i have to get to the office very early each morning. But thats during school holiday. After this holiday i don't know. Have to arrange with the mr hubby. Oh.. my spm son at home. Let him take care the sister and brother. Let me cool myself first.  It is so heavy when you at the top.  How to face the angry boss when not more than one month you service at the place.  Still don't understand the culture. Ok,  i will learn. Allah help me.  Oh my subordinate very cooperative.  Very commited and well train. That one i am very happy. Makes my job easy.  

Actually i want to write many things about the new office but wait.....

No comments:

Post a Comment